Technical Officer-GIS Health Informatics will support the administration and management of AHNI’s management information system for routine data and data use at facility, state and country office level. S/he will ensure that all electronic information systems meet intended reporting and data output requirements for donors and GoN. S/he will provide technical support for the development and implementation of a systematic data analysis process of data outputs from the electronic information systems, carrying out advanced data analysis and preparing data analysis products for presentation and reporting.
Minimum Recruitment Standards:
• University Degree in Social sciences, Natural Sciences, Computer science, Computer Engineering, Database Management, Health Informatics or any related field
• A minimum 2 years’ experience in reporting position with Local or International NGOs; preferably in Care and treatment with sound understanding of HIV/AIDS, TB and TB/HIV technical areas as well as PEPFAR MER indicator requirements.
• Demonstrated experience optimizing dashboards on Power Bi, Tableau an added advantage.
• Experience with DHIS, DATIM and RADET reporting a plus.
• Knowledge of MS Word, Excel and well-developed computer skills required.
• Demonstrated ability to work cooperatively as a member of a team.
• Ability to analyse and interpret large amount of information, manage tight deadlines and deliver high volumes of work with minimal supervision
• High degree of proficiency in written and spoken English communication.
Method of application: Please forward suitability statement (application) and resume (CV) as a single MS Word document from the date of publication as stated below: AHNi-M&EJobs@ahnigeria.org
Vacancy closes 06 July 2020. AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Only applications sent electronically (i.e. by e-mail) with the job title and location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Kindly note that prospective individuals blacklisted from implementing the Global Fund grant are not eligible to apply for any of the advertised positions
Disclaimer: AHNi does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview.
|Job Category||Fixed Term|