State Team Leader will oversee implementation of the programme in the states determined by USAID. The position is contingent on the requirements of the solicitation and upon award to AHNi. The position is contingent upon award to AHNI, oversee and provide regular supportive supervision on performance and review of the process of project implementation in all programme activities.
Minimum Recruitment Standards:
• Master’s Degree in Public Health, Policy and Governance, Health Economics, or other relevant field required with 5-7 years’ experience
• Or Bachelor’s degree in Public Health and Governance, health Economics or other relevant field required with 7-9 years’ experience
• At least 6 years of mid-level experience implementing, and managing or evaluating complex health programmes, with an emphasis on health systems strengthening; health financing; and/or health sector policy and strategies
• Demonstrated technical depth and understanding of the health policy environment and governance in Nigeria or in a country of similar development context; experience in Nigeria, particularly in the Northern regions preferred
• Demonstrated success managing large, complex international donor programmes; previous experience in managing a USAID contract strongly preferred
• Experience building and maintaining partnerships with other development programmes, local organizations, host country governments, and international agencies
• Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills in English required, working knowledge of Hausa preferred
Method of application: Please forward suitability statement (application) and resume (CV) as a single MS Word document from the date of publication as stated below: AHNi-ProgMgtsJobs@ahnigeria.org
Vacancy closes 15 June 2020. AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Only applications sent electronically (i.e. by e-mail) with the job title and location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Disclaimer: AHNi does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview.
|Job Category||Fixed Term|