Will lead knowledge management for improvement of quality TB-HIV, mitigation, care and treatment activities on the SIDHAS project including PMTCT-IMNCH, RH-HIV and TB-HIV integration.
Minimum Recruitment Standards:
- MB.BS/MD/PHD or similar degree with a minimum of 3 to 5 years progressive experience in IMNCH, PMTCT, RH/HIV and TB/HIV in resource constrained settings.
- Experience with ART/TB/RH programs is required.
- Possession of an MPH, MSc Epidemiology or post graduate degree in a related field is required.
- Experience in project development and in academic settings with proven experience in the planning and facilitation of training is desirable.
- Having peer-reviewed publications in reputable journals is an added advantage