Senior Technical Advisor-PCT provides leadership and technical support to the PD in the area of PMTCT, clinical care/ART and reproductive health. S/he coordinates services needed to implement high quality care PMTCT, HIV care and treatment and reproductive health/family planning services (RH/FP), to provide technical leadership and technical support related to clinical management of HIV/AIDS, PMTCT, Reproductive Health/Family Planning strategies and approaches at the facility level.
Minimum Recruitment Standards:
• MB.BS/MD/PHD or similar degree with 5 to 7 years relevant experience with at least 5 years progressive experience working in the health or development field in Nigeria.
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience in care and treatment for HIV/AIDS especially with ARV program.
• Posseession of an MPH or post graduate degree in a related field is required.
• Proven experience in project development, planning and facilitating technical training.
• Familiarity with Nigerian public sector health system and NGOs and CBOs is highly
Method of application: Please forward suitability statement (application) and resume (CV) as a single MS Word document from the date of publication to the e-mail addresses as detailed below: AHNi-PCTJobs@ahnigeria.org
Vacancy closes 15 June 2020. AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Only applications sent electronically (i.e. by e-mail) with the job title and location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Disclaimer: AHNi does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview.
|Job Category||Fixed Term|