Senior Finance & Administrative Officer will report to the Zonal Team Leader and will be responsible for accounting and finance and overall operational administration for the state office and ensure compliance with the contractual requirements of Nigeria’s programs/projects with the objective of providing professional accountancy services consistent with generally accepted accounting principles.
Minimum Recruitment Standards:
• BS/BA degree in Accounting, Finance and Business Administration or its recognized equivalent, and 5 – 7 years relevant experience.
• Or MS/MA degree in Accounting, Finance and Business Administration or its recognized equivalent, and 3 – 5 years relevant experience
• Minimum of 3 years supervisory experience in office management and administration
• CPA, ACA, ICAN, CIMA, CFE or any other relevant professional qualification is required
• Experience in managing financial records of donor-funded organizations, and familiarity with donor and local contractual procedures is an advantage.
Method of application: Please forward suitability statement (application) and resume (CV) as a single MS Word document from the date of publication as stated below: AHNi-F&Ajobs@ahnigeria.org
Vacancy closes 06 July 2020. AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Only applications sent electronically (i.e. by e-mail) with the job title and location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Kindly note that prospective individuals blacklisted from implementing the Global Fund grant are not eligible to apply for any of the advertised positions
Disclaimer: AHNi does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview.
|Job Category||Fixed Term|