Under the supervision of the Project Director, the M&E Coordinator will oversee the monitoring and evaluation of technical activities in Kano and Kaduna. By overseeing M&E officers in both states, s/he will monitor the flow of data collection and ensure accuracy of data for donor reporting and presentation. S/he will also maintain regular communication with state-level partners to share data and information.
Minimum Recruitment Standards:
- Bachelor degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) in the numerical sciences or development science with at least 3 years of work experience in monitoring and evaluation of education programs.
- Experience with word processing, spreadsheets, and presentation software.
- Knowledge of data processing computer packages.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Well-organized, with ability to track multiple project activities and deadlines.
- Experience in providing administrative support to work teams.
- Ability and willingness to travel as required.
- Ability to work successfully in a team-based environment.
- Experience with database management and tablet technology for monitoring purposes.