Will provide support and maintenance to GF computer and network infrastructure to ensure stable operations. S/he will implement new IT solutions to improve business efficiency and productivity and will maintain/support implemented systems to ensure high end-user satisfaction
Minimum Recruitment Standards:
- BS/BA degree in Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science or its recognized equivalent with 3 – 5 years post national youth service relevant experience.
- Or MS/MA Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science or its recognized equivalent, and 1 – 3 years post national youth service relevant experience.
- Candidate must possess Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) and/or Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) certifications.
- Demonstrated success in multicultural environments is an advantage.
- Experience with a multi-site network (at least 3 sites) with a minimum of 200 users is highly desirable.
|Job Category||Fixed Term|